Work Out When You Want
The Gym at 10th now offers Self-Service Gym Access allowing members to work out 24/7. During staffed hours you may enter the gym at the main doors and check in at the front desk as usual. During non-staffed hours please use the door next to the laundromat.
How To Access The Gym During Non-Staffed Hours
Option 1 – hold your blue key fob up to the keypad which will flash green and the door will unlock.
Option 2 – open the GymMaster app, select “check in” at the top, hold your phone up to the keypad which will flash green and the door will unlock.
If the keypad flashes RED call 609-849-8410
1. Purchase the instant access day pass below.
2. Your one-time access pin code will be displayed once purchase is complete.
3. Enter this one-time access pin code on the keypad which will flash green and the door will unlock.
If the keypad flashes RED
1. Purchase a membership online using the Buy a Membership button above.
2. Follow the instructions below to download the GymMaster app to gain access.
Using The GymMaster App is EASY!
1. Click the button below to setup your password for the first time or reset your password.
2. Click on the Apple or Android button below to download and install the GymMaster app.
3. Log into the GymMaster app using your email on file and your password.
4. Use the GymMaster app to check-in at the self-service door!
Q & A
How do you track who comes in The Gym at 10th Self Service door?
The door is only able to open 3 ways. A key fob, a mobile app, or the exit button to leave. GymMaster logs all of these.
Our smart camera system automatically detects multiple people entering the gym with a single scan. If you allow anyone to enter the gym with you, you will be automatically charged a day pass for each unauthorized guest.
EACH MEMBER MUST SCAN AT THE SELF SERVICE DOOR - DO NOT LET ANYONE ENTER WITH YOU
Can I let someone in who is having trouble getting in?
No. Each member must scan at the door and the system will determine if they have a valid membership. If a guest needs assistance you may direct them to call 609-849-8410. If you open the door from inside the gym to allow anyone to enter the gym, you will be automatically charged a day pass for each unauthorized guest.
DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR FROM INSIDE THE GYM TO ALLOW ANYONE ENTER
Will I ever be able to come in the front door?
Yes, during staffed hours. Please see the hours on our website or on site at the front door.
Where do I get a key fob?
The same fob you were issued at sign up will unlock the door.
Are there cameras?
Of course! In addition to cameras around the gym and outside, we also installed a bright floodlight at the self service entrance for safety.
What if I cannot get in?
Call or text 609-849-8410.
What if I want a day pass or a new membership but I am visiting during unstaffed hours?
Easy! Scan the QR code on the self service door and follow the directions. Use the mobile app to unlock the door and see us during staffed hours for your keyfob.